Intended Use :
- Treatment of low back pain in inter-vertebral disc syndrome (Slipped disc), spinal injuries, osteoarthritis and sciatica.
- Osteoporosis and related old age lumbar spine problems.
- Post-operative conditions.
- Back panel is of thick and durable fabric and side panels of high quality 4" elastic.
- Two rigid pre-contoured splints and two flexible splints provide support to the weak back muscles.
- Velcro closure for easy application and adjustment to comfortable fit.
- Additional strap and sliding buckle system allows extra compression.
Recommendation : Use this product under strict guidance of a qualified doctor.
Wearing Instructions :
- The inside top of the belt is indicated by the 'Inside Up' label.
- Accordingly, wrap the support around the hip region while positioning the back panel at the back, and close loosely, using velcro.
- Adjust the support by centering back panel and sliding up or down to keep the bottom edge parallel to gluteal fold of buttocks (lowest line at the back, on sitting in a chair).
- The curves of the splints can be changed to obtain proper back posture.
- Re-apply velcro closure for required compression support.
Product Care Instructions :
- Hand wash using cold water and mild soap.
- Air dry in shade.
- Do not brush hard.
- Do not squeeze.
- No machine wash.