Intended Use :
- Rigid support to the lumbo-sacral region.
- Control of acute or chronic low back pain.
- Osteoporosis and other related old age lumbar spine problems.
- Velcro closure for easy application and adjustment to comfortable fit.
- Two rigid, pre-contoured splints and two flexible splints provide support to the weak back muscles.
- Additional elastic straps, two on each side of panel, provide extra compression when recommended.
Recommendation : Use this product under strict guidance of a qualified doctor.
Wearing Instructions :
- The inside top edge of the belt is indicated by the 'Inside Up' label.
- Accordingly, wrap the support around the hip while positioning the back panel at the back and close loosely, using velcro.
- Adjust the support by centering back panel and sliding up or down to keep the bottom edge parallel to gluteal fold of buttocks (lowest line at the back, on sitting in a chair).
- The contour of the splints can be changed to obtain best fit on the patient.
- Re-apply velcro closure for required compression support.
- Use double-pull, elastic straps for extra compression when required.
Product Care Instructions :
- Hand wash using cold water and mild soap.
- Air dry in shade.
- Do not brush hard.
- Do not squeeze.
- No machine wash.